FLIGHT 100 GANGWAY
FLIGHT gangways by Compass Marine are hydraulic platforms made by two sectors that allow, in addition to approach to the jetty, also the support of the tender with motor.
This is through their full range of reliability of 250kg. The gangways are composed of a solid anodized aluminium support structure, stainless steel and skid proof shaped wooden planks.
The structure is completely dismountable. This feature ensure easy installation and, in case of maintenance, fast assistance service with the replacement of parts that we guarantee as individual spare pieces.
FLIGHT gangways have a convenient automatic handrail placed in a chamber controlled by the lateral movement of the sliding movement, combined with lit walkways along the length of the runway.
WE PROVIDE CUSTOMIZED BRACKETS ON REQUEST
The gangway is controlled by a remote control and moreover with a handy joystick with extension cables, so it could be placed on the console or other convenient place.
The lighting switch is manual and independent.
FLIGHT 100 FEATURES:
Fixed field length 1180mm
Length with sliding sector retracted 1230mm
Sliding full length 2080mm
Width including handrail 520mm
Floor walk width 360mm
- Four channels radio control
- Blue colour lighting
- Electrical unit waterproofed unit IP65 wired to be fixed in the bilge
- Hydraulic power unit of 500 watts with hydraulic oil pipes included to fix in the bilge
- Pull out race of 800mm
- Lifting height adjustable during installation
- Total weight 75kg including hydraulic pistons
- Sustainable weight 250 Kg on the fixed par